New Cornerstone Recruiting Enhancements Help Hiring Teams Strengthen Candidate Experience
Cornerstone OnDemand to highlight value of a unified approach to talent management, including new recruiting and onboarding capabilities, at the 17th Annual HR Technology Conference & Expo
SANTA MONICA, Calif., Oct. 2, 2014 – Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ:CSOD), a global leader in cloud-based talent management software solutions, today announced that the company will showcase its latest product innovations created to help organizations provide a positive candidate experience and strong employer brand at the 17th Annual HR Technology Conference & Expo, being held at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas on October 7-10.
Designed to enrich the hiring experience for both recruiters and candidates, Cornerstone (booth no. 2111) will highlight several new enhancements to Cornerstone Recruiting at the conference, which was named a Top HR Product of 2013 by Human Resource Executive at last year’s event. Conference attendees also can hear first-hand how New Belgium Brewing is using Cornerstone to maintain its unique culture amid national expansion in the session, “Scaling up with Soul: Lessons in Recruiting, Culture and Technology from New Belgium Brewing,” on Wednesday, October 8 at 1:30 p.m. in Lagoon ABGH.
Recent enhancements to Cornerstone Recruiting include:
- Enhanced user interface. Hiring teams can manage applicants with greater ease using the all-new user interface that helps recruiters take action on candidates much faster, thus reducing the time-to-hire cycle.
- New mobile capabilities. Candidates can conveniently apply for roles via mobile, and hiring teams can manage applicants, review resumes and schedule interviews from any device to keep the process moving along while on the go.
- High-volume recruiting. Recruiters can efficiently source and manage hundreds of candidates for roles that depend on seasonality, demand and geographies. They can also create Interview Events to manage large-scale interviews and facilitate self-scheduling.
- Campus recruiting. Hiring teams can schedule and manage candidates and interviews based on their attendance at interview events, career fairs, alumni groups or on-campus events.
Cornerstone will also demonstrate how its unified approach to managing the employee lifecycle enhances organizations’ ability to deliver a great employee experience and become an employer of choice — both of which are increasingly critical to organizational success.1 This includes Cornerstone Onboarding, which strengthens the talent acquisition process by helping hiring teams seamlessly transition candidates into employees and deliver the right tools, connections and resources to help new hires succeed.
Comments on the News
“With the rise of employer review sites like Glassdoor, candidates and employees determine a company’s reputation as an employer more than ever,” said Kirsten Helvey, senior vice president of client success for Cornerstone OnDemand. “Our latest innovations have been developed to ensure organizations have the right tools and resources to provide top-notch experiences for candidates and employees alike, ultimately helping them to become an employer of choice.”
“At New Belgium Brewing, we are focused on using technology that enables human connection and supports our high-involvement culture,” said Jenny Briggs, director of HR, New Belgium Brewing. “Cornerstone makes it easy for us to create a great experience for candidates, collaborate as a team to bring the right individuals on board and align them to our mission so they can make valuable contributions to the business.”
Additional HR Technology Conference Information
Cornerstone OnDemand is a Platinum Sponsor of the 17th Annual HR Technology Conference & Expo. Conference attendees are invited to:
- Learn How to Make HR More Data-Driven. Jason Corsello, vice president of corporate strategy and development, Cornerstone OnDemand, will discuss the role of modern technology in helping HR professionals make data-driven decisions. This panel session is being held on Wednesday, October 8 at 11 a.m.
- Watch Cornerstone’s New Mobile Game in Action. Cornerstone will introduce its new “Do You Know” mobile game during the Awesome New Technologies for HR session on Thursday, October 9 at 1:30 p.m.
- Test Your Level of Engagement. Visit booth no. 2111 to take a quiz and determine how engaged you are at work. Also receive a personalized demo of Cornerstone’s latest product innovations.
- See Why Unified Talent Management Matters. Attend a comprehensive demo session of Cornerstone’s unified talent management suite, which facilitates every part of the employee experience from one unified platform. The demo is scheduled for Thursday, October 9 at 10 a.m. in Demo Room 2 and is open to all conference attendees.
Informationen über Cornerstone OnDemand
Cornerstone OnDemand ist einer der weltweit führenden Anbieter Cloud-basierter Software für Learning und Human Capital Management. Das Unternehmen ist ein Pionier in der Entwicklung von Lösungen, die Unternehmen dabei unterstützen, die Potenziale ihrer Mitarbeiter in der neuen Arbeitswelt zu realisieren. Von Recruiting, Onboarding, Training und Kollaboration bis hin zu Performance Management, Vergütung, Nachfolgeplanung und Analytik – Cornerstone setzt mit seinen Lösungen den Rahmen für die kontinuierliche Weiterentwicklung der Mitarbeiter und schafft damit die Voraussetzung für Unternehmenswachstum.
Die Lösungen des in Santa Monica, Kalifornien, ansässigen Unternehmens sind bei mehr als 3.250 Kunden weltweit im Einsatz und werden von 36 Millionen Anwendern in 192 Ländern und in 43 Sprachen genutzt. Mehr über Cornerstone erfahren Sie auf Cornerstone OnDemand sowie auf Twitter, Facebook und in unserem Blog.