Studies show that implementing performance and development tools foster district and teacher success. However, most K-12 organizations don’t use these tools for growth. With Cornerstone, use development and measurement tools made specifically for the classroom environment. Focus on what matters for K-12 education, including knowledge sharing, retention, and transparency.
One solution for fostering district success
With specific district and school goals, K-12 institutions have niche people management needs. Investing in teachers, staff, and leaders in ways that engage and develop them is key. Cornerstone for K-12 is based on real, successful client experiences, where teachers and staff understand the bigger picture and how they fit in.
With Cornerstone for K-12 Education, create a culture of accountability, belonging, and meaning. Provide development opportunities to foster growth across the district and meet compliance requirements. Streamline and increase transparency in the teacher observation process via a collection tool built specifically for the classroom environment. Align individual and team performance with district strategy and mission achievement.
With Cornerstone, you can do all this and more:
- Hire, train, and develop amazing faculty and staff with online training & development.
- Accommodate diverse applicant groups with branded career sites.
- Motivate faculty, staff, and teachers to work with passion by rewarding achievement.
- Leverage Evidence Collection, a tool built based on successful classroom environment use cases.
- Use real-time reporting to track & manage training, recruiting, and professional development efforts.
Modern, tailored training boosts employee performance and supports organizational goals.
Vereinbaren Sie ein persönliches Gespräch
Sprechen Sie mit einem Experten und erfahren Sie, welche Vorteile Cornerstone Ihrem Unternehmen bieten kann.